Yesterday was Chemo 2 of 6 and I was escorted by my BFF : ) This appointment was a little longer because we saw my doctor first. Great news is my CA125 dropped from the 400's to the 100's. This lab value will be monitored through out my care. It appears to show responsiveness to the treatment I have had so far. Everything was exactly the same and again, there was no reaction to the Taxol so I am good to go for the remaining 4 treatments. While we were there, there was a celebration for a patient who had completed her 6th chemo! I felt very fortunate because the patient shared she would be back in 4 weeks for maintenance chemo (every 3 weeks for a year). Because I am low grade instead of high grade, I get to take a pill everyday after my 6 chemo's are complete.
After I got the Carbo, we were packed up and out of there before 2. Same routine, nap at home for an hour. I felt fine after the nap. I was happy I made myself notes after the last chemo. I had a delivery from one of my coworkers with an AWESOME Spa Basket! It was so AMAZING! I really do work with the BEST people!
Comments
Post a Comment